Just to pre warn, I’m not really in the fittest state to be writing so bare with me…
So in the past two weeks, my life has just totally flipped upside down.
1. My little brother was in an accident and suffered a brain haemorrhage, was put in a coma, operated on, had his life saved.
2. Me and my partner – of 6 years, and also the father to my precious daughter have broken up.
3. I had to register as homeless, and i’m currently searching for a place for me and my little girl to live.
4. My diagnosis has gone from unspecified Bipolar disorder to Bipolar type 2 – I had a medication review and they have given me a small selection of meds to try, in which I will probably be on for the rest of my life.
5. I’m seeing a doctor for rehabilitation of my opiate use that had gotten out of hand and I’m under care of the community drug team for a reduction plan and substitute prescriptions.
It’s been one of those weeks where everything just managed to happed all at once, and my moods have been almost unmanageable because of it. Stress is a big trigger for me, and as soon as I start to get a grip of things, life more often than not comes along at that precise moment in time and bites me on the ass.
Last night I went out for bank holiday and got wasted. By that I mean the kind of wasted where you manage to drink your house dry before you even step out of the door, don’t make it back home until early afternoon the next day and wake up with shocking liver pains. The ultimate way to make you feel a tad ashamed and disrespectful of yourself when you have enough on your plate to deal with. I wonder if i’ll ever learn.
I haven’t written for a while and there is a few things I need to get off my chest, expand my points concerning the string of events that has happened recently and make sense of what’s going on inside.
For now… I’m just too tired.